Thursday, Feb. 6
- At 8:09 a.m. a vehicle crashed into a pole on Forest Street. There were no injuries at the scene, and the vehicle was towed from the crash.
- At 11:22 a.m. police issued a summons to a 21-year-old East Hampstead, N.H., woman for possession of Class A drugs.
- At 5:32 p.m. officers checked on a suspicious motor vehicle on McDonald Road. The black sedan was occupied by two people and there was possible drug activity going on, but the car was gone on police arrival.
Friday, Feb. 7
- At 1:06 a.m. police were called to a vehicle fire on State Street. The truck was fully involved when firefighters arrived.
- At 1:17 a.m. a 43-year-old Lawrence man was summonsed for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle, registration not in possession, and marked lanes violation.
- At 7:00 a.m. medical aid was requested on Lawrence Street. The Fire Department transported one person to Winchester Hospital with a police officer on board.
- At 8:27 a.m. a 44-year-old Wilmington man was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended registration.
- At 7:37 p.m. a resident walked into the station to report harassment via Facebook.
- At 11:31 p.m. a woman at CVS attempted to shoplift pills out of a box, but returned them when confronted. The employee requested an officer be present while the woman is served a no-trespass order.