Monday, June 30
- At 8:09 a.m. a past breaking and entering was reported on West Street into a camper, with the tires also slashed. A gas grill and bed comforter were taken from the camper in addition to the tires being slashed.
- At 4:50 p.m. after a motor vehicle stop on Main Street, officers arrested Alexa R. Efstathiou, 26, of 5232 Horseshoe Lane, North Wilmington, on an outstanding warrant.
Tuesday, July 1
- At 12:49 a.m. police stopped a vehicle on Middlesex Ave. Michael E. Lena, 41, of 11 Seaford Street, Wilmington, was arrested for third offense operating under the influence of liquor. He was also charged with operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license for OUI, texting while operating a motor vehicle and unsafe operation of a motor vehicle.
- At 10:59 a.m. a caller from a Main Street salon reported a disagreement between herself and the business over a refund for a hair treatment. The involved parties were advised that this was not a police matter.
- At 11:52 a.m. on Harvard Ave. a caller reported that evicted tenants did some damage on the property. Tires and old televisions were left behind by the former tenant.
- At 2:04 p.m. a Glen Road caller told police that his neighbor constantly shines a light in his bedroom at night. Police spoke to the resident, who was satisfied at the time.
- At 3:36 p.m. police responded to Rite Aid for an argument in a pick up truck outside the business. Nicole J. Smith, 27, of 117 Sheridan Ave., Medford, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 8:06 p.m. an elderly woman in Market Basket said she has been in the store all day with no way of leaving. She was given a ride to her brother’s house.
- At 8:26 p.m. medical aid was requested for the woman in a cell at the station. THe woman was transported to Winchester Hospital by the Fire Department, and brought back later in the evening.