Saturday, March 22
- At 12:24 a.m. a caller on Glen Road reported that two vehicle’s pulled up to his neighbor’s house. An officer reported that a vehicle in the area has damage to its windshield. The residents did not see the damage being done to the vehicle, only heard it. The three involved parties did not enter the home. Officer checked the area for possible vehicles involved regarding threats made over the phone. A 19-year-old Hudson, N.H., man, an 18-year-old Kiernan Ave. resident, and a 19-year-old Billerica man were summonsed for trespassing. The Wilmington resident was also summonsed for malicious destruction of property greater than $250 and threatening to commit a crime.
- At 5:50 p.m. a caller on Main Street reported an operator driving erratically on Lowell Street, hitting the curb multiple times. The vehicle was gone on police arrival.
- At 9:13 p.m. on Dorothy Ave. a resident reported the neighbor’s spotlight illuminating a hockey rink are shining into his residence. He requested an officer to see if they could be shut off for the night. Police said there were two youths playing hockey on the rink, but the lights were pointed towards the surface and not at the neighbor’s window.
Sunday, March 23
- At 1:31 a.m. CVS reported that a male party stole a box of condoms and left the area in a yellow Mustang.
- At 2:48 p.m. a walk-in party reported that they were just assaulted. Police arrested Kyle J. Sanville, 20, of 620 Woburn Street for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. About two hours later a walk-in party reported a domestic incident. Sanville was summonsed for assault and battery as well.