Friday, May 2
- At 5:15 a.m. a pedestrian was potentially trying to walk into traffic on I-93 North, as reported by State Police. Officers located the man near Route 128 and I-93.
- At 8:11 a.m. a Main Street caller reported that storage containers were broken into with unknown items stolen.
- At 1:16 p.m. an anonymous caller reported possible drug activity on Silverhurst Ave.
- At 5:09 p.m. police received a report of a motor vehicle crash involving a bicyclist. The bike rider said they had minor scrapes and bruises but declined medical attention.
Saturday, May 3
- At 10:57 a.m. suspicious activity was reported at a Main Street business when a vehicle exited a parking lot at a high rate of speed and then was seen speeding on Butters Row and Chestnut Street. Police located the vehicle and sent parties on their way. They were advised that they are not welcome on the property of that company, though nothing was determined to be missing.
- At 4:26 p.m. a past theft of televisions from a garage on Marion Street was reported. It was possible the theft occurred sometime on April 2.
- At 6:38 p.m. a Pouliot Place homeowner returned home and found pizza all over her vehicle’s windshield.
Sunday, May 4
- At 12:09 a.m. Tewksbury Police requested assistance with a man walking on foot toward Wilmington who allegedly keyed a vehicle in a restaurant parking lot. Wilmington Police were unable to locate the man.
- At 4:17 a.m. police were off with a person in a vehicle on the side of the road on Route 125. The vehicle failed to stop for police and drove towards Andover. State Police were notified and stop sticks were placed in front of the barracks in the right hand lane. One person was taken into custody after the vehicle was eventually stopped. Xiong Yang, 25, of 46 Royal Crest Apt. 7, North Andover, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, failure to stop for police, marked lanes violation, speeding in violation of special regulation, and breakdown lane violation.