Saturday, Feb. 15
- At 2:40 a.m. Massachusetts State Police reported a rollover accident in the median on I-93. State Police handled the crash.
- At 1:01 p.m. a caller reported that on Thursday at 1 a.m. while getting out of his vehicle to check a flat tire on Andover Street, a passing vehicle clipped his door then shut its lights off and left the area.
- At 9:48 p.m. a Woburn man was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a license revoked and miscellaneous motor vehicle equipment violation for a defective exhaust.
Sunday, Feb. 16
- At 2:03 p.m. a caller reported two possibly intoxicated men in a now parked vehicle at Market Basket. Officers found one man passed out in the vehicle. The car was surrounded by litter and vomit. The vehicle was sent on its way and the passenger was walking home.
- At 9:26 p.m. a caller reported that a family dog attacked and killed another family dog while the residents were away from the home. The dog was confined by the Animal Control Officer.
- At 10:55 p.m. a caller reported that sometime between 6:15 p.m. and 8 p.m. she was at the Ninety Nine Restaurant and someone gained access to her unlocked vehicle. DVD headphones and sunglasses were taken.
Monday, Feb. 17
- At 4:18 a.m. a passerby reported a woman at Mobil on the Run possibly intoxicated. The vehicle was disabled with a flat tire. Marijuana, needles and a spoon with heroin residue on it was found and will be returned to the station for destruction.
- At 7:47 p.m. State Police took a report of a hit and run. A green Lexus with Florida tags fled from the ramp towards North Reading in an unknown direction. North Reading Police were advised and simultaneously stopped the vehicle.
- At 10:56 p.m. officers stopped a driver on Lopez Road. Wendy Rodriguez, 52, of 3 Oakridge Circle, Wilmington, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor and marked lanes violation.