Friday, June 27
- At 8:55 a.m. a two-car crash with injury occurred on I-93 North. One person was transported to Lahey Clinic.
- At 9:20 p.m. a Sequoia Drive resident reported two men, possibly teenagers, wearing dark colored hoodies and one with a bandana around his mouth, rang the doorbell at his home. The caller said this is an ongoing issue.
Saturday, June 28
- At 11:29 a.m. on Middlesex Ave. a deer was caught between the fence at the property line and a barbed wire fence on the tracks. An officer arrived at the scene, as did a representative of MBTA.
- At 2:29 p.m. a crash occurred on I-93 North near Exit 40. No medical transport was needed, but police made two arrests. Peter T. Kikis, 20, of 1045 5th Ave. 86th Street Apt. 14, New York, New York, and Andrew R. Lack Jr. of 120 Hampshire Road, Bronxville, New York, were each charged with being a person under 21 years old in possession of liquor.
- At 3:33 p.m. larceny of a firearm was reported by a Woburn Street resident. The 9mm gun was entered into the system as stolen.
- At 6:10 p.m. an Aldrich Road resident said he was leaving his home and noticed a backpack in the mulch by his property. He requested an officer due to the contents. Police recovered the backpack, which contained rolling papers and a small glass pipe.
Sunday, June 29
- At 6:25 p.m. a resident reported their vehicle was broken into on Westdale Ave. sometime over the weekend. Multiple items were stolen, including a piece of equipment valued at about $8,000. The vehicle appeared to have been left unlocked.
- At 9:24 p.m. a man on Lowell Street reported that he was punched in the face, but declined medical treatment. He said a pick up truck backed into his vehicle, left the scene and got onto I-93 South. The incident occurred at the off ramp on Route 129 from I-93 North.