Monday, June 9
- At 6:33 a.m. a vehicle was towed from Eames Street and an East Boston driver was summonsed for unlicensed operation and speeding.
- At 9:50 a.m. an officer on Route 62 reported that while on a traffic stop a minor motor vehicle crash occurred right behind his cruiser. There were no injuries and no damage, and they declined to exchange paperwork.
- At 12:18 p.m. a walk-in party told police that her 19-year-old daughter who just got out of rehab got out of her car and began running down Church Street and towards Wilmington High School. Police found the woman in front of the station and took her into protective custody.
- At 6:51 p.m. four male youths were driving a golf cart in the middle of Marion Street. They were gone on police arrival.
Tuesday, June 10
- At 2:19 a.m. police checked on a vehicle in the Burnap Street parking lot. Ronald L. Smith, 28, of 93 Willow Street, Tewksbury, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 6:57 a.m. a caller reported a truck in the parking lot belonging to a landscaping contractor was vandalized overnight on Eames Street. The windows were smashed with a golf club in the rear and on the left side of the vehicle and the interior was damaged.
- At 2:12 p.m. police arrested Erik Braian Loja, 28, of 46 Pearl Street, Milford, for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, motor vehicle not meeting RMV safety standards, motor vehicle lights violation and an outstanding warrant.
- At 2:58 p.m. a warrant was served at Ristuccia Arena. Brian R. O’Neill, 33, of 1770 Mass Ave. Apt. 126, Cambridge, was arrested on a court warrant for being a fugitive from justice.