Friday, April 25
- At 8:33 a.m. a resident on Hathaway Road reported their vehicle was egged sometime overnight, but they did not want an officer to respond.
- At 12:11 p.m. a Fairfield Road resident reported a possible rabid raccoon. The animal was possibly in the shed of the resident’s property.
- At 12:42 p.m. Main Street Consignment and Thrift reported an attempted shoplifting by a female wearing a turquoise jump suit. The woman left in a white van south on Main Street. Police located the vehicle in Woburn and pulled the driver over. Gloria E. Adorno, 56, of 4 Ferry Street, Lawrence, was arrested and charged with shoplifting by asportation, third offense, and operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 4:20 p.m. a man reported he was assaulted by another man on Main Street after interjecting in a verbal altercation between two women and the mail at Redbox. He said the parties deny needing medical attention and the other man and woman left in a black SUV. The other involved parties showed up in the police station lobby and a report was filed.
- At 4:24 p.m. larceny of a ring was reported on High Street.
- At 4:29 p.m. possible counterfeit money was used at Lucci’s Supermarket.
Saturday, April 26
- At 1:24 p.m. an unlocked vehicle was entered sometime between Tuesday, April 22, and today. Assorted change totaling about $10 was taken and the center console was gone through.
- At 1:34 p.m. the Candy Store on Lowell Street reported a counterfeit $20 was used at the store the previous day. The money was turned into Bank of America to pursue.
- At 2:57 p.m. a CVS employee reported a man and woman arguing at the entrance to the plaza. Police cleared the scene as it was a verbal argument only.
- At 8:22 p.m. a man passed counterfeit money at Subway on Main Street. Sean M. Beatty, 33, of 11 Dunster Road Apt. 2, Everett, was arrested and charged with uttering a counterfeit note.
- At 11:04 p.m. police stopped a vehicle on Main Street. Shawn M. Jewer, 41, of 35 Prospect Street Apt. 213, Woburn, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of drugs, possession of Class A drugs and marked lanes violation.