Thursday, March 13
- At 9:52 a.m. the Animal Control Officer was out on Burlington Ave. with management to speak with them about a dog bite that occurred earlier in the week.
- At 10:04 p.m. a possible truck fire was reported on Jewel Drive. Police found an unsecured door when they arrived on scene. Officers unplugged a truck from the electrical outlet and were able to secure the scene.
Friday, March 14
- At 4:43 a.m. a car versus pole crash was reported on Woburn Street. One person was in the vehicle, which hit a pole, snapping it in half and sending wires across the roadway. Damage was also done to a rock wall on Woburn Street.
- At 12:27 p.m. a Birchwood Road resident is concerned that tenants significantly increased water use to deliberately cause damage to his property. He feels this action is in retaliation to an eviction process that was started in January.
- At 12:59 p.m. a hit and run was reported on Glen Road and Main Street. Police located and arrested Joseph P. Dullea, 49, of 29 Wilson Street, Wilmington. Dullea was charged with operating under the influence of liquor and failure to stop or yield.
Saturday, March 15
- At 11:07 a.m. police arrested Michael J. Cassinell, 35, of 19 Stone Street, Wilmington, on an outstanding warrant.
- At 11:27 p.m. a resident reported that his iPhone was stolen at the L Street Tavern in South Boston. He was able to use an app to track it to a Grave Drive location. Police retrieved the phone from involved parties. It was accidentally grabbed from the bar.