Wednesday, April 30
- At 8:16 a.m. multiple callers reported three-car crash on Salem Street with injuries. The Fire Department and North Reading Police Department were en route. Three vehicles were towed from the scene, but no transports were needed by the Fire Department.
- At 10:08 a.m. a walk-in party reported that solar lights were stolen from his parents’ gravesite sometime over the last month.
- At 12:34 p.m. McDonald’s reported a counterfeit $20 bill was recovered sometime Friday evening.
- At 1:46 p.m. a Wilmington Pet Shop employee reported a suspicious man who has come into the shop recently. They were advised to contact the station if he returns.
- At 2:28 p.m. a suspicious vehicle with a man sitting in it and a woman standing by the doorway was reported at Planet Fitness. Both parties were verbally advised of a no trespass order. The woman had been caught going through lockers, but nothing was reported missing at the time.
- At 6:30 p.m. a High Street resident returned home from work and the doorframe was broken and front door was open. A detective was notified and responded to the scene.
Thursday, May 1
- At 8:25 a.m. a manager at Sonny’s Mobil on the Run requested an officer to view the recording on an employee stealing from the store. A Lowell man, 24, was summonsed for larceny over $250.
- At 1:20 p.m. a credit card was reportedly stolen on April 29 from a locker at Planet Fitness sometime between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.