Friday, June 6
- At 3:12 a.m. police checked on a man using the Lowell Five ATM. The man’s vehicle was towed from the area and a Milford man was taken into protective custody.
- At 8:40 a.m. police took one person into custody on Fitz Terrace and transported them to Woburn District Court. Devon J. Dembowski, 19, of 8 Fitz Terrace, Wilmington, was arrested and charged with two counts of assault with a dangerous weapon, violating a harassment prevention order and zoning bylaw violation.
- At 11:39 p.m. a Fairfield Road caller reported damage done to his fence, possibly run into by a vehicle. Police noted heavy damage to the home’s fence and lawn.
Saturday, June 7
- At 3:38 p.m. on Border Ave., dispatch received a call for a verbal disturbance, but the caller disconnected. On call back, the dispatch operator spoke to a man who could not or would not give information to assist. Police spoke to the caller, who wanted an officer to witness some information that he wanted to relay to a family member. The man was advised of proper use of 911.
- At 6:22 p.m. on Wing Road a caller reported that a group of motorcyclists on I-93 were near his vehicle and one operator kicked his vehicle. The caller said he was following the motorcyclist. Police located the motorcyclist, who was a part of a group but they were unable to conclude which rider kicked the vehicle.
Sunday, June 8
- At 7:16 a.m. on Washington Ave. a resident was concerned about a group of four coyotes in the area. A message was left for the Animal Control Officer.
- At 4:15 p.m. an intoxicated man was on a Main Street property and refused to leave despite requests from the homeowner. An Arlington man was taken into protective custody.