Tuesday, Feb. 11
- At 8:10 a.m. an anonymous resident reported that every morning at Boutwell School a black Escalade does not follow procedure during drop off and blocks the flow of traffic.
- At 9:12 a.m. on Main Street a caller reported that sometime between 4:30 a.m. and now her parked vehicle was struck. There was damage done to the driver’s side front end.
- At 9:45 a.m. police issued a written warning for speed and marked lanes violation on Park Street. The vehicle was searched due to probable cause. A small amount of marijuana and two smoking pipes were confiscated for destruction.
- At 2:56 p.m. a possible fight was called in on Main Street. Everything checked OK and the parties were advised.
- At 9:56 p.m. police assisted firefighters with a radio box activation on Jewel Drive. The building was evacuated, but there was no known issue inside the building at this time.
Wednesday, Feb. 12
- At 6:14 a.m. a gas can was found in the middle of Main Street. The can was empty and was returned to the station.
- At 11:43 a.m. on Allenhurst Way a resident reported a person posing as a Microsoft representative remotely accessed his computer. He checked with the credit card companies, who report attempted fraudulent use of his accounts. All cards were canceled. The office attempted to contact the number given but there was no answer.
- At 12:45 p.m. needles were found in the roadway on Woburn Street.
- At 4:54 p.m. a wheelchair van operator mistakenly turned around in a wrong driveway and was threatened with profanity by the homeowner.
- At 6:11 p.m. dispatch received a call for a fight at Firestone Tires. It appeared that an individual was being hit with a bat. A second caller reported three individuals running down the road in the area and didn’t know if it was related. Officers reported that it was a dispute over money owed. Marijuana and alcohol were confiscated. About an hour later, the men showed up at a Dublin Ave. residence maker threats after police left. The vehicle then left traveling south on Main Street.