Wednesday, May 28
- At 8:52 a.m. a caller reported that his brother was at his father’s house and throwing items around. The Fire Department responded and transported the man to Lahey Clinic.
- At 11:46 a.m. a Main Street driver reported seeing several young ducklings fall into a storm drain in front of Market Basket. The ducks were removed from the storm drain and returned to their mother.
- At 10:19 p.m. a group home reported three youth runaways. Their woman called the group home reporting that they threatened her if she were to call the police.
Thursday, May 29
- At 2:42 a.m. police checked on a person on foot being followed by a vehicle. It was a verbal altercation between a boyfriend and girlfriend. The person was given a ride to Wendy’s in Billerica and walking home to Lowell.
- At 8:07 a.m. a child was reported struck by a vehicle at North Intermediate School on Salem Street. The Fire Department was called to the scene and transported one person to Winchester Hospital.
- At 2:58 p.m. a crash involving a postal vehicle occurred on Burlington Ave. near John Street. The vehicle was towed and the supervisor came to the scene. A medical evaluation was filed for the man and he was transported to the hospital.
- At 9:37 p.m. a suspicious vehicle was behind Main Street Liquors. Officers found to employees of an area business were on break and in the parking lot smoking marijuana. They were sent on their way and the vehicle remained in the lot.