Sunday, April 13
- At 4:41 p.m. a syringe was found on the sidewalk on Nickerson Ave. It was recovered by police and disposed of.
- At 4:53 p.m. a one-car crash occurred on Andover Street. The vehicle was left unattended and two to four people left in a black sedan. A Wakefield woman was summonsed for leaving the scene of property damage and the vehicle was towed from Andover Street.
- At 10:55 p.m. a two people were screaming on Main Street. It was a fight between siblings, but they have since left the area.
Monday, April 14
- At 1:53 p.m. a man was reported to be on a dirt bike with no helmet on Woodland Road. An officer spoke to the man and he put the bike away.
- At 3:57 p.m. the principal of a Wilmington school reported that a man just picked up his son from school on a motorcycle and did not put a helmet on him. Officers went to the home, but no one was there at the time.
- At 6:15 p.m. a man was reportedly in his pick up truck near the Burnap Street playground. He was sitting with his radio up loud and kept swearing for no reason, the caller said. Police pulled the truck over but the man checked out OK.
Tuesday, April 15
- At 2:46 a.m. an officer checked on a vehicle with three people inside. The vehicle was towed and two people were given a ride to Dunkin Donuts. Armando Barros Gomes, 25, of 605 Main Street Apt. 3, Pawtucket, R.I., was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 9:22 a.m. a walk-in party reported that a man in a dark colored SUV was allegedly drinking alcohol in the Walgreens parking lot.
- At 11:11 a.m. police served a warrant to a juvenile at Milestone Group Home. The 15-year-old was arrested for a “warrant all others.”
- At 4:27 p.m. a woman came to the station to report that a Shawsheen Tech magnet was taken off the back of her car while it was parked at Dunkin Donuts. The woman then called to report that a baseball magnet is also missing.
- At 11:34 p.m. State Police called in an armed robbery of a taxi in Lawrence. The suspect vehicle was being followed by a different taxi and reportedly exited off of I-93 at Route 125. An officer spoke with the caller on Upton Drive who said he lost track of the suspect vehicle somewhere around Exit 41.