Tuesday, March 11
- At 1:48 a.m. a 24-year-old Woburn woman was taken into protective custody for having an unregistered motor vehicle, marked lanes violation, failure to yield at an intersection and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- At 6:43 a.m. police arrested Colin T. MacDonald, 23, of 58 Butters Row, Wilmington on an outstanding warrant.
- At 5:15 p.m. a disturbance was reported on Hathaway Road. Police took one woman into protective custody and confiscated a small amount of Class D drugs. In addition, Kelly P. Murray, 46, of 11 Hathaway Road, Wilmington, was arrested and charged with assault and battery.
- At 8:44 p.m.. police arrested Kimberlee Ann Cianciulli, 21, of 17 Jere Road, Wilmington, and Shawn Patrick Mahoney, 25, of 3 Dogwood Lane, Milford, on outstanding warrants.
- At 9:09 p.m. a two-car crash was reported on Main Street with one person complaining of neck pain. Lisa M. Nocco, 50, of 54 Valley Road, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor.
Wednesday, March 12
- At 8:35 a.m. damage was reported to excavating equipment in the area of McGrane Road. A detective had a conversation with a juvenile and parent and they were advised. The issues should cease.
- At 5:22 p.m. a man told police that he received a threatening phone call from the family of his ex-wife.
- At 11:08 p.m. two juveniles were reported missing from a High Street group home. They were entered into the police database.