White's Physical Therapy & BodyMechanix
White's Physical Therapy & BodyMechanix is a rehabilitation center. This center specializes in flexibility, core stability, strengthening, balance and gait training, muscle endurance, and plyometric training. This center treats a number of diagnoses and conditions then assesses a patient's abilities based on work and lifestyle. In conjunction with a physician's prescription, the White's Physical Therapy team will formulate a specific plan for each patient. In addition to its rehabilitation services, this center also provides a work-specific strengthening program and post-rehab and personal training services. White's Physical Therapy performs some of its training programs in the RMA Fitness Center, which is adjacent to their facility.
- Fax: 978-658-5269
- Hours: Mon & Wed 8:00am - 4:00pmTues - Thurs 12:00noon - 8:00pmFri 8:00am - 2:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Ramp entrance and elevator to access second floor
- Founding Date: 04-01-2003
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Insurance accepted: Fee for Service, BlueCross/BlueShield, Aetna, Harvard Pilgrim, Cigna, Great West, First Health, Tufts, Fallon, Medicare, Neighborhood Health, Network Health, Tricare, Unicare, United Healthcare, All reported Motor Vehicle and Worker's Compensation claims.
- Licenses: Physical Therapy Athletic Training
- Accreditations/certifications: Strength & conditioning Specialist, Functional Movement Certified
- Affiliations: MT Care Navigators
- Free consultation: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: A strong middle class town where people are active and get involved in the community.
- Specialties: Geriatric, Orthopedic, Sports medicine