Friends of Wilmington Tennis
Located in Wilmington, Friends of Wilmington Tennis is an informational resource for the city's tennis community. As a non-profit organization, Friends of Wilmington Tennis endeavors to raise funds, spread awareness and expand the popularity of the sport by supporting clinics and programs, new construction of facilities and providing uniforms and equipment. For more information, call the telephone number or visit the web address provided.
- Hours: Call for appointment.
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 2005
- What makes this community special?: The Friends is a nonprofit organization devoted to promoting and supporting tennis in the community. All levels and ages are encouraged to learn to play and continue with this lifelong activity.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Personal Check
- Membership info: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Scope: Local
- Type: AIDS, Animal causes, Cancer, Child welfare, Civil rights, Consumer protection, Drug and alcohol abuse, Environment, Health and Disability, Homelessness and housing, Human rights, Hunger, Literacy/education, Mental health, Peace, Public policy, Senior citizens, Veterans and military, Women's rights