As Good As It Gets, founded in 1995, is an award-winning cafe owned by Richard DeAngelis, who loves meeting local residents. The spotless cafe is full of such tasty delights as soups, salads, sandwiches, wraps and muffins. As Good As It Gets is open Friday nights until 9pm, with weekly specials and 1/2 appetizers from 3 - 6pm.
- Fax: 978-988-3801
- Hours: Open 7 Days 6:00am-3:00pm, Fridays til 9:00pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Comfort food
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Wilmington is very supportive of its seniors and young families.
- Price level: $
- Atmosphere: Fun