1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be cloudy, with a high near 38. Expect a southwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming west in the afternoon and winds gusting as high as 28 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of rain and snow.
- Monday night will be mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 8 and wind chill values as low as -3.
- Tuesday will be sunny, with a high near 17. Wind chill values as low as -6. West wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 6. West wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 10.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Community Development Tech Review Team will meet at 9:30 a.m.at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. Custodian Mike Scanlon will be honored for saving a North School student from choking. You can view the full agenda here.
4. It's Happening Tonight: Stop by the Wilmington Memorial Library at 8:30 p.m. to view "Mine," a documentary about the essential bond between humans and animals, set against the backdrop of Hurricane Katrina. Find out more about registration requirements here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, A Wilmington student will be taking the stage at Stoneham Theatre during the theatre’s young company Winter Festival 2014. Read more here.