1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Monday with a high near 80. Expect a southwest wind from 7 to 11 mph.
- There is a 60 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Monday night, with a low of 66 expected. Expect a west wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 83. Expect a north wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Expect a light southeast wind.
- There is a 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms Wednesday, with a high near 82 expected.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Community Development Tech Review Team will meet at 9:30 a.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in Meeting Room 9. You can view the full agenda here.
4. Selectmen Cancelled: The Board of Selectmen meeting scheduled for 7 p.m. on Monday has been cancelled. You can view the cancellation notice here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Wilmington Police warned residents Friday afternoon of a potential phone scam. Read more here.