1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, there will be a high of 47 on Monday with an 80 percent chance of rain. Expect a south wind 9 to 13 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 13. Expect a west wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 18 and a wind chill value as low as -2.
- Tuesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 5. Expect a west wind 14 to 16 mph.
- Wednesday will be sunny, with a high near 21.
- Wednesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
3. Coming Up: Planning Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. on Tuesday at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. Upcoming Blood Drive: There will be an American Red Cross blood drive on Wednesday, Jan. 8 at the Knights of Columbus at 112 Middlesex Ave. All presenting donors will receive a voucher for a free pound of Dunkin' Donuts Coffee. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Wilmington Police and Fire Departments had a busy Sunday, responding to two car crashes, a car fire and a broken water line. Read more here.