1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be partly sunny, with a high near 41 and a light and variable wind. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Monday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 33 and a light north wind. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday will be mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Expect a north wind 5 to 8 mph. There is a 30 percent chance of rain.
- Tuesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Expect a northwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 43. There is a 20 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
3. Coming Up This Week: The Bad Mama Jamas, a four piece group featuring vocalist Susan Iacobellis, will play the sounds of Motown along with a few songs of the season at the Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m. Find out how to get tickets here.
4. Wildcats Pop Warner: Wilmington Wildcats Pop Warner B Team dropped a heartbreaker game to defending state champs, the North County Panthers by a score of 12-6 on a cold and windy day at the Panthers home field of Gardner High School. Read a full recap here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, Wilmington Police responded to a reported armed robbery at the Dunkin' Donuts inside Mobil On The Run at 316 Lowell St. early Sunday morning. Read more here.