1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 33. Expect a west wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- There will be a low around 26 Monday night. Expect a southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday will be cloudy, with a high near 42. Expect a southwest wind 6 to 9 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of rain.
- There will be a low around 35 Tuesday night. There is a 100 percent chance of rain. Expect a light south wind becoming east 8 to 13 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday there will be a high near 53 with a 100 percent chance of rain.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. There is a 60 percent chance of rain.
3. Today in Public Meetings: The Community Development Tech Review Team scheduled for 9 a.m. at Wilmington Town Hall has been cancelled.
Board of Selectmen will meet at 6:30 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. Power Lines Down: Wilmington Police responded to several calls reporting power lines down Sunday afternoon due to high winds in the area. Read more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, The Wilmington High School junior and senior classes will face off in a flag football game on Tuesday, Nov. 27 at Alumni Stadium at 6:30 p.m. Read more here.