1. Your Local 3-day Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 21. Expect a west wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Expect a west wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Tuesday there will be a high near 20 with wind chill values as low as -2. Expect a calm wind becoming north around 6 mph in the afternoon. There is an 80 percent chance of snow.
- Tuesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 13. Expect a west wind around 7 mph. There is a 40 percent chance of snow.
- Wednesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Wednesday night will be mostly clear, with a low around 17.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Community Development Tech Review Team will meet at 9:30 a.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
Board of Selectmen will meet at 7 p.m. at Wilmington Town Hall in meeting room 9. You can view the agenda here.
4. It's Also Happening Today: Imajin That Presents "Shake It Up," fun dance party for kids ages 3 through 6 at the Wilmington Memorial Library on Monday. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, with the first big snowstorm of the season behind us and more snow in the forecast for Tuesday, check out these safe driving tips for the winter months.