1. Your 3-day Local Forecast:
- According to the National Weather Service, Monday will be sunny, with a high near 43. Expect a north wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Monday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Expect a calm wind.
- Tuesday will be mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Expect a calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday night will be partly cloudy, with a low around 35. Expect a south wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday will be partly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday night will be mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
3. Today in Public Meetings: Essex Agricultural Tech Finance Subcommitee will meet at 10 a.m. at 562 Maple Street in Danvers. You can view the full agenda here.
4. It's Happening Today: Swing by the Wilmington Memorial Library at 7 p.m. for a Jewelry Making Workshop for adults. In the workshop, you will make a sparkling new accessory. Find out more here.
5. ICYMI: In case you missed it, check out the Wilmington Home of the Week at 3 Franklin Ave.