It's a busy week for Wilmington sports teams, with the exception of Friday which has no games scheduled for senior prom day.
Here's a look at what the Wildcats are up to in the first week of May.
Monday, April 30
- Wilmington's baseball team hopes to bounce back from a recent extra innings loss to first place Melrose when they host Burlington at 3:30 p.m.
- The girls tennis team welcomes Melrose to Textron Courts as the first matches begin at 3:30 p.m.
- The softball team, meanwhile, plays a night game against Burlington. First pitch comes at 6 p.m.
- The boys tennis team is the only Wildcat squad on the road. They travel to Melrose at 3:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 1
- The girls track team is one of two teams playing at home on Tuesday. The Lady Wildcats host Wakefield at 3:30 p.m.
- Wilmington's hosts Belmont. The Wildcats face off at 3:45 p.m.
- On the road, the boys track team takes on Wakefield at 3:30 p.m.
- Fresh off its , the Wilmington girls lacrosse team travels to Belmont at 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 2
- The baseball team returns to the field again on Wednesday at home. The Wildcats play Belmont with a 3:30 p.m. first pitch.
- Belmont also visits the Lady Wildcat softball team on Wednesday. The teams take to the Town Park diamond at 3:30 p.m.
- The girls tennis team hits its home court at 3:30 p.m., welcoming Wakefield to town.
- On the road, the boys tennis team takes on Wakefield at 3:30 p.m.
Thursday, May 3
- Thursday is the busiest day of the week for the Wildcats. The boys tennis team hosts Burlington at 3:30 p.m.
- The girls lacrosse team is also in action at home, taking on Arlington at . Opening face off is at 4 p.m.
- Wilmington takes to the road for a baseball tilt at 3:30 p.m. in Arlington.
- The Wildcats softball team hits the diamond at 3:30 p.m., battling Arlington as well.
- Tennis is on the agenda as well, as the girls team travels to Burlington at 3:30 p.m.
- Finally, the boys lacrosse team plays in Arlington at 5:30 p.m. to close out the busy week.