WCTV will be sponsoring a free class on “Creating a Professional Video Slide Show” from your digital photographs. The videos created will be complete with Titles, Transitions, Special Effects, Music, Voice and Menus. The class will be in three or four parts in the WCTV conference room..
Class One – 7pm to 8:30pm – Mon. September 10th:
- Organizing your photographs and music and planning your video
- Creating and editing your video
Class Two - 7pm to 8:30pm - Mon. September 17th:
a. Producing your video
- Creating a DVD playable in a DVD player of your video
Class Three - 7pm to 8:30pm – Mon September 24th:
- Critique of students video slideshows
- Advanced techniques
Class Four (*Optional) - 7pm to 8:30pm – Mon. October 1st:
Critique of students video slideshows and help with specific problems
The class will be limited to:
- People with computers that have a Microsoft Windows operating system. Either Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.
- The first 12 people to sign up. Come in or call WCTV at 978-657-4066 to reserve a seat.
Note: To take this class you should know how to operate your camera and how to download your photographs to your computer. You should also have a basic knowledge of file handling such as how to move and copy files, and how to create folders. This will be gone over very briefly in Class One. Usable free demo software (Cyberlink’s Power Director 10), detailed written instructions, and other free software will be provided.