Each week the town spends money approved in the annual budget for everyday expenses and, each week, Wilmington Patch will be running a new feature, highlighting a handful of these expenses for our readers' perusal.
The following is a small sample of who the town paid, how much they paid them, and for what reason. Check back each week for more line items out of the town's budget.
In total, the town cut 197 checks for a total of $695,564.42. Here are a few of those payments:
- The town paid $9,760 to Electric Light Company Inc. for new school zone signals.
- The town paid $7,500.27 to Mansfield Paper Co, Inc for Paper products for school lunch.
- The town paid $4,638.85 to Tye's Top Tour and Travel for payment for recreation trip paid by program fees.
- The town paid $4,617.00 to Wyer Asphalt Curb, LLC for repair of asphalt curbing by DPW.
- The town paid $1,947.79 to Chelsea Morning Produce, Inc. for produce for school lunch.