Each week the town spends money approved in the annual budget for everyday expenses and, each week, Wilmington Patch will be running a new feature, highlighting a handful of these expenses for our readers' perusal.
The following is a small sample of who the town paid, how much they paid them, and for what reason. Check back each week for more line items out of the town's budget.
In total, the town cut 239 checks for a total of $728,146.24. Here are a few of those payments:
- The town paid $5,463.75 to Fire Alarm & Safety Tech, Inc for repair of fire detection equipment.
- The town paid $4,100 to National Telecom Systems, Inc. for equipment for upgrade to phone system for town.
- The town paid $3,384.78 to Riddell All American Sports Co. for athletic equipment for School Department.
- The town paid $3,168.75 to Communicative Health Care Associates for speech therapy services for School Department.
- The town paid $2,044.49 to NASCO for classroom supplies for School Department.