Each week the town spends money approved in the annual budget for everyday expenses and, each week, Wilmington Patch will be running a new feature, highlighting a handful of these expenses for our readers' perusal.
The following is a small sample of who the town paid, how much they paid them, and for what reason. Check back each week for more line items out of the town's budget.
In total, the town cut 352 checks for a total of $1,598,599.63. Here are a few of those payments:
- The town paid $12,487.99 to Tucker Library Interiors LLC for shelving and millwork for Wilmington Memorial Library.
- The town paid $4,560 to RRR Excavation Company for snow removal services.
- The town paid $3,588 to A. E. Lynch & Sons for snow removal services.
- The town paid $4,255 to Duggan Brothers Construction for snow removal services.
- The town paid $2,370 to Weston & Sampson Engineers Inc. for professional services for Water Department.