Each week the town spends money approved in the annual budget for everyday expenses and, each week, Wilmington Patch will be running a new feature, highlighting a handful of these expenses for our readers' perusal.
The following is a small sample of who the town paid, how much they paid them, and for what reason. Check back each week for more line items out of the town's budget.
In total, the town cut 155 checks for a total of $1,118,475.75. Here are a few of those payments:
- The town paid $71,728.13 to Global Montello Group for heating fuel for various town and school buildings.
- The town paid $3,800 to RRR Excavation Company for snow plowing services.
- The town paid $3,525 to Associated Elevator Companies for annual safety tests on school elevators.
- The town paid $2,783 to A & E Recycle for snow plowing services
- The town paid $2,560 to Total Mailing Solutions Inc. for check sealing machine for Treasurer's office.