Each week the town spends money approved in the annual budget for everyday expenses and, each week, Wilmington Patch will be running a new feature, highlighting a handful of these expenses for our readers' perusal.
The following is a small sample of who the town paid, how much they paid them, and for what reason. Check back each week for more line items out of the town's budget.
In total, the town cut 236 checks for a total of $1,612,307.34. Here are a few of those payments:
- The town paid $857,200 to U.S. Bank for debt payment on debt for new high school.
- The town paid $26,780.04 to Dennis K. Burke, Inc. for diesel fuel and gasoline for vehicles.
- The town paid $13,677.40 to HUB Technical Services, LLC for equipment for new telephone system.
- The town paid $1,795.23 to Jomar Distributors Inc. for Plumbing supplies for Public Buildings Department.
- The town paid $557.13 to Turf Products Corporation for maintenance parts for DPW equipment.