Each week the town spends money approved in the annual budget for everyday expenses and, each week, Wilmington Patch will be running a new feature, highlighting a handful of these expenses for our readers' perusal.
The following is a small sample of who the town paid, how much they paid them, and for what reason. Check back each week for more line items out of the town's budget.
In total, the town cut 203 checks for a total of $2,174,718.39. Here are a few of those payments:
- The town paid $301,0222.92 to Shawsheen Valley Technical High School for monthly assessment.
- The town paid $5,680.91 to Jasco Electrical Co. Inc. for repair work done for Water Department.
- The town paid $5,250 to GeoInsight Inc. for a technical advisor for town and professional services.
- The town paid $3,298.86 to Benevento Asphalt Corp. for asphalt road repairs.
- The town paid $1,324.32 to E.J Riemitis Co. Inc. for radio equipment for town vehicles.