Below is a complete list of meetings that will take place in town in the upcoming days.
Monday, June 9
- The Wilmington Housing Authority kicks off the week with a Monday meeting at 4 p.m. inside the Deming Way Community Hall.
- Later in the evening, the Board of Selectmen gathers at 7 p.m. inside its usual meeting spot of Town Hall, Room 9.
- The final meeting of the day is a Historical Commission meeting, which takes place starting at 7 p.m. inside Harnden Tavern.
- Just one meeting is scheduled for Tuesday night. The Board of Selectmen hosts an informational meeting regarding clean up at the Olin Chemical site. The meeting begins at 7 p.m. inside the Wilmington Middle School auditorium.
- Wilmington's Board of Appeals meets at 7 p.m. inside Town Hall, Room 9.
- Also on Wednesday, the School Committee holds its regularly scheduled meeting beginning at 7 p.m. inside the Wilmington High School library.
- The Board of Assessors meets at 2 p.m. on Thursday, taking place inside the Small Conference Room of Town Hall.
- In the final meeting of the week, the Essex Agricultural Technical High School Board of Trustees meets at 5 p.m. at 562 Maple Street in Danvers.