Wednesday, June 25
- At 2:14 p.m. a pedestrian located syringes in the area of Wildwood Street. Police removed the items for disposal.
- At 7:05 p.m. a business owner on Main Street flagged down an officer to report a car show taking place on their property without permission. The owners of the group were advised and agreed to contact the business before any future car shows.
Thursday, June 26
- At 8:14 a.m. a Hopkins Street resident reported that their neighbor locked their keys and child in the car and were looking for assistance.
- At 10:13 a.m. a recycling truck took down wires on Englewood Drive, moving a pole in the process. Verizon and Reading Municipal Light Department were notified.
- At 1:20 p.m. an erratic operator on Church Street bumped a vehicle and continued on down Main Street. Billerica Police were notified and located the vehicle in front of the residence in their town. Officers spoke to the man about his driving.
- At 5:23 p.m. an employee at Market Basket reported that his vehicle was broken into sometime while he was at work. Nothing was taken, but the manager of the store wanted the incident logged.
- At 7:46 p.m. a walk-in reported that her house was entered three or four days ago and a laptop computer was stolen.