Sunday, Feb. 9
- At 1:33 a.m. an officer was flagged down on Main Street reporting some sort of larceny on Deming Way Ext. Police spoke to the man’s daughter, who requested a mental health evaluation for the man.
- At 5:01 a.m. a woman on Dewey Ave. reported footprints leading to her back door. She said the door is locked but there is an unlocked window at the end of the house and she would like to conduct a walkthrough with an officer. Police cleared the scene as the footprints were from her dog and everything checked OK.
- At 11:23 p.m. a vehicle drove onto the lawn at Nichols Funeral Home. The vehicle was towed from the area. The driver took and passed a field sobriety check and was picked up from the scene by another driver.
Monday, Feb. 10
- At 7:19 a.m. police arrested Colin T. MacDonald, 23, of 58 Butters Row, Wilmington, on an outstanding warrant.
- At 12:01 p.m. a caller reports a woman threatened to stab her with scissors on Railroad Ave. Police arrested Krystal Ry-Ann Moran, 18, of 6 Railroad Ave., Apt. 2, Wilmington, and charged her with assault with a dangerous weapon. Moran was also arrested on February 4 for possession of Class A drugs.
- At 4:08 p.m. a woman on Main Street requested assistance with her 9-year-old son who was out of control and jumped out of the vehicle on Lake Street and was running down the middle of the road. The son was back in the car, but the woman requested an officer to the house to assist her with speaking to him.