Friday, April 18
- At 1:52 a.m. police stopped a vehicle on Federal Street. Daniel J. Murphy, 46, of 20 Ridgeway Ave., Billerica, was arrested and charged with marked lanes violation and operating under the influence of liquor, second offense.
- At 9:30 p.m. a business owner on Industrial Way reported two men walking around a neighboring business with flashlights and looking into vehicle. Police checked the building and it was secure. The caller was concerned because high-end vehicles are parked in bays and the men may have been scoping out the building. They were seen leaving the area in a white Ford Explorer. The caller followed them and got the license plate number before they got onto I-93 South.
Saturday, April 19
- At 2:58 a.m. a Fire Department vehicle reported an erratic operator on Lowell Street. An officer pulled the vehicle over, took a 26-year-old Woburn resident into protective custody and made one arrest. Ryan S. Lucas, 23, of 185 Taft Road, Wilmington, was arrested and charged with operating under the influence of liquor, second offense, marked lanes violation, and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- At 5:48 a.m. dispatch received a 911 call for a rollover on Lowell Street across from Dunkin Donuts. State Police had received multiple calls of an erratic operation by that vehicle on I-93 North from Route 128. The driver, a 29-year-old Malden man, was summonsed for negligent operation of a motor vehicle, marked lanes violation and speeding.
Sunday, April 20
- At 7:33 p.m. a silver Lexus sedan left the scene of a crash, where it struck a pole on Hillside Way. Police located the vehicle and summonsed a 32-year-old Woburn driver. The driver was summonsed for leaving the scene of property damage, marked lanes violation, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.