Monday, May 19
- At 12:07 a.m. State Police reported a possible domestic disturbance. Dispatch attempted to contact the Chapman Ave. caller, but received an open line with a woman requesting an ambulance for a medical incident. The Fire Department responded and transported one person from the scene to the hospital.
- At 11:35 a.m. a caller from a Main Street business reported a customer unhappy with a price. They came into the store using profanity, yelling and screaming. The person only left when he was told the police would be called. The customer was supposed to come back the next day to pick up their lawnmower.
- At 12:54 p.m. a detective took one person into custody at the Lowell Street Mobil station. Gaetano Mirabella, 39, of 18 Marla Lane, Reading, was arrested for shoplifting by concealing.
- At 6:25 p.m. possible drug activity was reported on Evergreen Drive. The parties admitted to some drug use, and the remaining drugs were destroyed.
Tuesday, May 20
- At 12:54 a.m. vandalism was reported on Church Street at the high school. Police reported that it appeared to be a high school prank. About 2,000 cups full of water were placed in the driveway to the high school. The cups were cleaned up and all parties were sent on their way.
- At 11:29 a.m. a 17-year-old juvenile was summonsed at Wilmington High School for carrying a dangerous weapon on school grounds.
- At 11:40 a.m. a Chestnut Street resident reported his father is in a rage and being physically aggressive. Police went to the home. The father stayed in the home and the remaining family members left for the day.
- At 6:12 p.m. copper was reported stolen from a business on West Street.