Tuesday, April 1
- At 3:07 a.m. a caller reported an object burning in the roadway on Glen Road. Police located the object near the entrance to Town Hall. It was a small piece of rubber with a start on it.
- At 4:22 a.m. a Burlington man was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license. The Fire Department was requested to transport the driver to Lahey Clinic.
- At 4:57 a.m. a Kendall Street caller reported his vehicle was vandalized overnight. Damage was done to the head and tail lights, an unknown substance was sprayed on the vehicle and all of the tires were slashed.
- At 2:26 p.m. a taxi driver was having an issue with an intoxicated passenger at Citgo on Middlesex Ave.
- At 3:48 p.m. a woman on a bicycle was possibly stealing items from the cemetery. She was wearing a pink hat, pink sweatshirt and carrying a backpack, but the woman was gone on police arrival.
- At 7:27 p.m. a man was screaming in the woods behind a Burlington Ave. resident’s home. Police transported the man back to his home. He was outside praying and was dropped off to his pastor.
Wednesday, April 2
- At 3:12 a.m. on Nickerson Ave. a caller reported hearing a loud bang and she believed she heard footsteps in the residence downstairs. The caller also said her husband is with her in the bedroom and is armed for protection. The caller was advised to have her husband secure his firearm at this time and wait for police to tell them to come down and open the door for officers. Police did an interior check of the home and it checked secure.