Wednesday, May 21
- At 12:39 p.m. an officer reported glass and debris in the roadway on Middlesex Ave. from School Street to Adelaide Street. A recycling truck was located the operator was advised and returned to pick up the debris.
- At 1:01 p.m. a two car crash occurred on Lowell Street with unknown injuries. Property damage was done to the mulch area and flowers at Burger King.
- At 1:56 p.m. a Concord Street caller reported his vehicle was vandalized. The car was keyed on the passenger side.
- At 3:59 p.m. a caller on Burlington Ave. reported a man wearing a black tank top and black hat was attempting to get into the home through a window. The resident was home and determined it was her grandson going through the window.
- At 6:07 p.m. an Evergreen Drive resident said jewelry was stolen from her home at some point the previous day when a man was at the home. The caller had minimal information on the man and no information on the jewelry that was missing.
Thursday, May 22
- At 6:37 a.m. a Taft Road resident said a small black vehicle was driving quickly down the street and they exchanged words. Police spoke with both involved parties but neither wanted to pursue the issue.
- At 6:53 a.m. a caller from the Target construction site reported the $3,000-$5,000 worth of copper wire was stolen overnight on Ballardvale Street. The caller was unsure if anything else was taken.
- At 5:32 p.m. a Cedar Street caller told police that someone in a red vehicle was possibly screaming for help. The reporting party said the vehicle left the area and there were two individuals screaming at each other, one calling for help. The car was gone on police arrival.