Wednesday, March 19
- At 6:53 a.m. police attempted to summons a woman on Main Street. Michelle L. Garcia, 38, of 1910 Andover Street, Apt. 206, Tewksbury, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
Thursday, March 20
- At 12:00 a.m. a caller said his son is intoxicated and he would like him removed from the residence. A 22-year-old Summer Street resident was taken into protective custody.
- At 10:45 a.m. a caller on Ballardvale Street reported two television security testers were taken from the building, valued at $300. She believed they were posted on Craigs List, but the items online were different than the stolen items.
- At 11:37 p.m. a man said he was exiting I-93 on the ramp for Concord Street when a vehicle pulled around him and made contact with his vehicle, causing a scrape on the bumper. The other vehicle did not stop. Police were unable to locate the vehicle.
Friday, March 21
- At 1:06 a.m. a Dorchester Street sign at Hopkins reportedly has been damaged and needs to be repaired.