Wednesday, July 2
- At 11:21 a.m. a woman at Market Basket said that as she was putting her groceries in her vehicle, a woman in a black Jeep stopped and accused her of stealing numerous items. No report was made to the department of theft.
- At 4:49 p.m. an erratic operator was heading towards Route 62. A caller said the vehicle cut her off while traveling on Main Street. The driver of the other vehicle called the station as well saying the original caller is following her around and beeping at her. Both people were advised they could come to the station to file a complaint, but both declined.
- At 6:08 p.m. a motor vehicle hit and run with injury was reported on Middlesex Ave. No vehicle description was available from the driver, who said he was rear ended. A man about six feet tall came to his door and told him to pull out of the intersection so traffic would not be blocked. When he pulled over, there was no one else in the area.
- At 10:19 p.m. a motor vehicle rollover was reported on Shawsheen Ave. Officers arrived at Wilton Drive where the vehicle came from. Police summonsed Alexander T. Furlong, 20, of 10 Chestnut Street, Wilmington, and charged him with operating a motor vehicle under the influence of liquor, marked lanes violation, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and speeding.
Thursday, July 3
- At 1:28 a.m. police pulled over a vehicle on Main Street and Mass Ave. and towed the vehicle from the scene. Derrick Clark, 31, of 7 Madeline Road, Tewksbury, was arrested and charged with possession of Class B drugs, violating an abuse prevention order, receiving stolen property greater than $250, and an outstanding warrant.