Wednesday, May 7
- At 3:23 a.m. a 17-year-old female ran away from Nichols Street sometime after 10 p.m. Officers checked the area for a truck possibly with the female. She was located and given a ride home to her parents’ home. At 4:24 a.m. police received a call from the same home for a 17-year-old female out of control. She was brought to the station under arrest for domestic assault and battery.
- At 1:20 p.m. a Lowell driver was summonsed for unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and speeding after a stop on High Street.
- At 4:12 p.m. a person walked into the station reporting a contracting company was paid to do work and did not complete it. The woman said she is unable to make contact with the company and unable to find them online.
- At 8:16 p.m. a man on Grace Drive said he was assaulted by a man walking around the area with three other people. Officers spoke to the complaining party and advised him to speak with his parents about the matter because he is a juvenile, and advised him to take action through the court on his own.
Thursday, May 8
- At 8:12 a.m. police were flagged down about a suspicious man on the Richmond Street bridge who is possible intoxicated. The Fire Department arrived for an evaluation, but the man declined treatment and was sent on his way.
- At 2:26 p.m. a caller reported a three foot cement urn and stand were taken from a grave on Wildwood Street. The item has been on the grave since 1949.
- At 3:24 p.m. the regional vice president of a company on Research Drive said he has been receiving threatening texts from an employee who was terminated the previous day.