Monday, May 5
- At 8:19 a.m. a detail officer reported that a tree limb fell onto a truck at Chestnut Street and Butters Row. The Tree Department handled the scene.
- At 12:59 p.m. police received numerous calls for a woman on Main Street holding a sign and asking for money. Police had a conversation with the woman and advised her that if any of the businesses wanted her to leave she would have to stop the activity.
- At 2:35 p.m. the Water Department took a report of a house being power washed on Grand Street in violation of the water ban.
- At 3:28 p.m. a resident on Burlington Ave. said that someone went into her backyard and took her recycling. The woman wanted it logged that someone entered her yard.
- At 6:39 p.m. on Draper Drive an anonymous caller on Draper Drive reported two young men with a rifle type gun, possibly an air soft BB gun, walking around the area. It appeared to have been fired at a squirrel in a neighbor’s yard. Police found that the involved party shot a rabbit with a pellet gun and had the rabbit in a duffle bag. Police confiscated the pellet gun and carcass and the juvenile was released to his mother.
Tuesday, May 6
- At 8:39 a.m. a Chestnut Street resident told police that three vehicles parked in the driveway were gone through the previous night.
- At 1:24 p.m. a caller on Lowell Street reported dispute over washing machine usage. Officers determined this was not a police matter. The dispute was over who could use the washing machine next.
- At 4:43 p.m. a crash occurred on Main Street with two vehicles and property damage done in the area. Both people were transported by the Fire Department.
- At 8:36 p.m. a number of items were stolen from an unlocked locker in the locker room of Planet Fitness, including car keys. The vehicle was no longer in the parking lot and a “be on the lookout” was put out.