Monday, May 12
- At 2:07 a.m. Arlington Police reported a missing female juvenile. A be on the lookout was given to units in the area. Arlington Police reported that the female returned to the group home where she lives.
- At 8:52 a.m. State Police called in a medical incident between Exit 38 and Exit 39 on Interstate 93, but they were not on scene when calling in the incident. The Fire Department transported a person to Winchester Hospital.
- At 9:01 a.m. a business owner on Middlesex Ave. reported their store was broken into sometime over the weekend.
- At 9:47 a.m. police attempted to serve a warrant on Railroad Ave. The officer reported that just prior to their arrival, the woman left the house through the back door. A relative said she was last seem wearing a bathrobe. Police located and arrested Krystal Ry-Ann Moran, 19, of 6 Railroad Ave. Apt 2, Wilmington, on an outstanding warrant.
- At 3:35 p.m. on Main Street a woman was yelling saying that her husband was physically touching her and won’t stop, and that the husband had a kitchen knife. The woman left with her children and was waiting in a vehicle. Police escorted the Fire Department with one person on board to Winchester Hospital.
- At 9:49 p.m. an officer stopped a vehicle after suspicious activity at Dunkin Donuts. A knife was confiscated from the operator for not being in compliance with Massachusetts state law.
Tuesday, May 13
- At 11:52 a.m. numerous hang up calls were received on the police business line asking for help, then the phone would be hung out. On the third call, the resident reported a restraining order violation. A be on the lookout was put out for the man, who was eventually located in Billerica. Cory S. Daniels, 27, of 7 Fardon Street, Billerica, was arrested and charged with assault and battery, violating an abuse prevention order, malicious destruction of property greater than $250 and intimidation of a witness.