Sunday, April 27
- At 12:37 a.m. the speed trailer by the lake on Grove Ave. has been tipped over. The trailer was stood back up by police and no damage appeared to have been done.
- At 2:43 a.m. police stopped a vehicle on Middlesex Ave. near Glen Road. Kara C. Dobbyn, 36, of 11 Bow Street, North Reading, was arrested and charged with marked lanes violation and operating under the influence of liquor.
- At 7:17 a.m. a homeowner on Ashwood Ave. woke up to find his house had been toilet papered and egged.
- At 11:41 a.m. medical aid was requested at the Police Department. An ambulance transported the prisoner to Winchester Hospital and an officer brought them back to the station later in the day.
Monday, April 28
- At 10:05 a.m. police returned to the station with a registered owner of a vehicle under arrest. Corey J. Arruda, 26, of 295 Olney Street, Seekonk, was arrested on an outstanding warrant.
- At 10:41 a.m. police received a report of an abandoned boat on Birch Street. The previous owner of the boat will have it removed by flatbed truck sometime today.
Tuesday, April 29
- At 7:50 p.m. a caller reported a loose boxer type dog loose in the parking lot of Woodbriar Nursing Home on West Street. They were unable to get closed enough to get a tag number. Mobil on the Run also reported the dog on their property running around the building. A resident was notified and responded to get the dog.