Monday, March 24
- At 10:30 a.m. a caller on Wild Ave. reported needles on the ground in the area. Officers recovered numerous needles in the area and will return them for destruction. The responding officer also had contact with a resident in the area asking why police were in the area.
- At 1:41 p.m. an officer requested a truck team to Route 125 near Andover Street. The Animal Control Officer arrived at the scene to take control of animals as police made one arrest. Anthony Bizzarro, 55, of 82 Clough Pond Road, Loudon, N.H., was taken into custody on an outstanding warrant.
Tuesday, March 25
- At 4:29 a.m. medical aid was requested on Kenwood Ave. The caller made comments about her neighbor’s vehicles running, causing exhaust fumes and giving her breathing problems. All vehicle’s in the neighbor’s driveway were cold to the touch. The Fire Department was on scene and handled.
- At 3:45 p.m. medical aid was requested on the playground at Shawsheen Elementary School. The Fire Department handled the scene and the parent left their car parked in the parking lot near the playground.
- At 7:35 p.m. a disturbance between a man and woman in a car on Burlington Ave. was reported. Officers checked the area, but all was quiet.