Wednesday, May 14
- At 2:39 a.m. a Grace Drive resident reported that a vehicle was speeding down the street five to ten minutes ago and possibly threw something at her home. Police found that the mailbox on a Grace Drive home has been blown up.
- At 10:41 a.m. a woman on Burlington Ave. said she received a phone call supposedly from her grandson stating he was in jail in New York City and needed a credit card number for bail. The resident did not have the caller ID information, but wanted the incident logged.
- At 3:20 p.m. on Main Street a Wilmington man, 44, was summonsed for violating an abuse prevention order.
- At 7:52 p.m. a Wilmington Plaza employee reported that a suspicious male customer left the store after making a purchase. He was walking around the parking lot and appeared to be looking into motor vehicles.
Thursday, May 15
- At 12:42 a.m. a walk-in party reported a domestic incident between him and his son which got physical. Police restored peace. The father left for the night and will be seeking a restraining order in the morning.
- At 12:48 a.m. an anonymous caller reported there are six people behind a Salem Street home playing basketball and being too loud. Police spoke to the resident, who will be taking activity inside for the night.