Wednesday, April 2
- At 11:29 a.m. a caller from Shriner’s Auditorium reported that during the sports card show the previous weekend, items were taken from him. The suspect is attempting to gain other product in exchange for the ones he already took.
- At 2:01 p.m. a caller reported he was assaulted at Sunrise Market and the suspects fled the area. A 17-year-old juvenile was summonsed for assault and larceny under $250.
- At 3:50 p.m. a caller from a Main Street hair salon reported that sometime between Saturday and today someone poured concrete down one of her hairdressing sinks.
- At 10:05 p.m. an officer was out with a man on Richmond Street who was having difficulties navigating the sidewalk. Police attempted to give him a ride home, but then requested the Fire Department for a transport.
Thursday, April 3
- At 1:49 p.m. a car versus pedestrian incident was reported on Shawsheen Ave. Officers were sent, but it turned out the pedestrian was not struck.
- At 4:15 p.m. a hit and run was reported in Tewksbury with the vehicle last seen headed towards Wilmington. Wilmington and Tewksbury Police found both vehicles in a lot off of Main Street and Tewksbury Police handled the incident.
- At 4:25 p.m. a Gloria Way homeowner received a call from his neighbor reporting there is a vehicle in his driveway with three people inside and the neighbor believed one of the parties urinated on the front lawn.
- At 8:49 p.m. a car was off in the woods on Andover Street with parties possibly leaving in another vehicle. An Andover Street resident reported seeing three men run behind her house. A 20-year-old Lawrence man was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, subsequent offense, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, leaving the scene of property damage, marked lanes violation and speeding.