Sunday, March 16
- At 8:43 a.m. an Adams Street caller reported their 14-year-old son was out of control and she wanted him out of the house. Police confiscated marijuana from the home and brought it to the station for destruction.
- At 4:18 p.m. a Pouliot Place resident said he found a firearm in a toolbox from a prior move three to four years ago and would like to dispose of it.
- At 6:22 p.m. a caller at Staples on Main Street reported that three people in a blue Camry appeared to be drinking. Police summonsed two underage Wilmington men for being a person under the age of 21 in possession of liquor possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle. A 21-year-old Wilmington man was also summonsed for furnishing liquor to a person under 21 and possession of an open container of alcohol in a motor vehicle.
- At 6:43 p.m. a woman reported that while her vehicle has been parked in the lot on Main Street her tires were slashed. Police found a second vehicle with tires also slashed.
- At 7:28 p.m. a caller said a man in their home was out of control. Alec E. Dellanno, 18, of 2 Revere Ave., Wilmington, was arrested for assault and battery.
Monday, March 17
- At 1:52 p.m. an ambulance was called to Lowell Street for a man who fell. The patient struck his head and possibly had a seizure. He was transported to Lahey Clinic.
- At 5:38 p.m. a Cherokee Lane caller said that while her husband was out walking a dog on its leash, they were attacked by a German Sheppard that the caller said lives on Sequoia Lane. The caller said there have been ongoing issues with the other dog and the Animal Control Officer is aware of the situation.
Tuesday, March 18
- At 2:24 a.m. Wilmington Police assisted Tewksbury officers attempting to locate a party involved in a malicious destruction call. Police located the party in a vehicle at North Intermediate School. The 21-year-old Tewksbury man was summonsed for operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license.
- At 11:47 a.m. an office manager on Burlington Ave. reported a possible domestic issue. They could hear screaming and what sounded like things being smashed.
- At 1:51 p.m. police arrested a 15-year-old juvenile for an outstanding warrant and carrying a dangerous weapon.
- At 10:17 p.m. on High Street a juvenile was out of control at Milestone Group Home. The 17-year-old was arrested for assault with a dangerous weapon and malicious destruction of property greater than $250.